- 4885 Thebes Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1613 Sqft
- Lovely, upgraded one-level detached home in sought after Ocean Hills Country Club. HOA dues include many amenities including unlimited golf privileges, plus outside and roof maintenance, and 24/7 security, and more! Owner has done $67, 000 in upgrades to this home in last 5 years (see supplement for details). It is located in the Portifino Community and sits on street above neighbors behind for privacy and views (great sunset and evenings lights)! The home features vaulted ceilings and an open floorplan.
- 1533 Indian Summer Ct, San Marcos, CA 92069
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1222 Sqft
- One-level 4 bedroom and 2 full bath home on cul-de-sac street. Great close-in location to shopping, restaurants and schools and easy freeway access to Hwy 78 and I -15. Large level lot with nice back yard with full covered patio and a large RV parking area along side of lot with access to gated back yard parking. Home has central AC and gas heat. Garage is extra deep and has a work area.
- 1162 Via Camellia, San Marcos, CA 92069
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1758 Sqft
- Rare mostly furnished home in nice residential area, close to all! 1758 sq. ft.one-level 4 Bedrooms, 2 full baths home with private rear yard and view to the mountains. Walking trails nearby, low-traffic cul-de-sac location but close-in to shopping, restaurants and schools and easy freeway access for commute to all areas. Auto sprinklers and gardener provided. No pets, non-smokers only.
- 1609 LA Madera Ln, San Marcos, CA 92078
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1152 Sqft
- Nice twin-home in Lake San Marcos. All one level with large Living room/dining area and two bedrooms, each with its own bath. Home has a covered patio area off the master bedroom and living room, with nice privacy and views to the hills and open space with surrounds the unit. There is a detached carport and laundry room/storage room at street with walkway to unit. Home is situated in a private setting with only one attached unit at living room. Greenbelt surrounds the building on 3 sides w/private patio.
- 1524 Grace Way, Escondido, CA 92026
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1213 Sqft
- Home and contiguous .39 lot(parcel 226-290-13-00) 3/4 acre acre total--being offered for sale together by the same owners. Home is a cosmetic fixer--great for someone who wants to do their own thing. Rehab. financing available as part of purchase loan if needed for upgrades! Property offers semi-rural environment, lots of land and a very private setting at end of easement rd.--no through traffic. Possible to build another home or granny flat, Nice views from top of lot. Central location to Hwy, 78 & I-15.
- 433 Florencia Ln, Vista, CA 92083
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1150 Sqft
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in private complex of twin-homes or townhomes, with nice pool/spa and play area. All bedrooms are upstairs with master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet separate from other bedrooms. 2 full baths upstairs and 1/2 bath down stairs. kitchen has pass-through to dining area and open to living room. Double attached garage with laundry area. Home has a private, fenced patio/yard area off dining nice views--no neighbors behind you., Close-in location with easy access to Hwy 78!
- 1624 Quail Ridge Rd, Escondido, CA 92027
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3250 Sqft
- Attractive one-level ranch style home on private, low-traffic lane with lots of privacy, great views and ample parking for cars, RVs, boats etc. Remodeled a few years ago, the home features large rooms and an open floor plan, with an enlarged. master bedroom and living room, modern master bath, dual pane windowa and great views! Multiple patios and a deck are situated behind the home for your enjoyment of the view and pool/spa. All info deemed reliable, but buyer to verify all prior to close of escrow.
- 1167 Sander Ct, Escondido, CA 92026
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1390 Sqft
- Nice one-level home on wide cul-de-sac with pie shaped lot and potential RV parking in the backyard--lots of cement areas for patio or parking small recreation vehicles. Home has wood beamed ceilings in some rooms and a family room or bonus room with wood ceiling and wood pellet stove (permits unknown, but appears to be in the sq. ft. as listed in assessor records--buyer to verify). Kitchen opens to the bonus room and dining area! Lots of windows along back of home. One agent is related to homeowner.
- 650 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd Spc 91, San Marcos, CA 92078
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1152 Sqft