- 4885 Thebes Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1613 Sqft
- Lovely, 2 bedroom and den, one-level detached home in sought after Ocean Hills Country Club. Many amenities provided including unlimited golf privileges, plus outside and roof maintenance, 24/7 security, and more! Owner has done $67, 000 in upgrades to this home in last 5 years (see supplement for details). It is located in the Portifino Community and sits on street above neighbors behind for privacy and views (great sunsets)! The home features vaulted ceilings and an open floorplan.
- 1524 Grace Way, Escondido, CA 92026
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1213 Sqft
- Home and contiguous .39 lot(parcel 226-290-13-00) 3/4 acre acre total--being offered for sale together by the same owners. Home is a cosmetic fixer--great for someone who wants to do their own thing. Rehab. financing available as part of purchase loan if needed for upgrades! Property offers semi-rural environment, lots of land and a very private setting at end of easement rd.--no through traffic. Possible to build another home or granny flat, Nice views from top of lot. Central location to Hwy, 78 & I-15.
- 433 Florencia Ln, Vista, CA 92083
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1150 Sqft
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in private complex of twin-homes or townhomes, with nice pool/spa and play area. All bedrooms are upstairs with master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet separate from other bedrooms. 2 full baths upstairs and 1/2 bath down stairs. kitchen has pass-through to dining area and open to living room. Double attached garage with laundry area. Home has a private, fenced patio/yard area off dining nice views--no neighbors behind you., Close-in location with easy access to Hwy 78!
- 1624 Quail Ridge Rd, Escondido, CA 92027
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3250 Sqft
- Attractive one-level ranch style home on private, low-traffic lane with lots of privacy, great views and ample parking for cars, RVs, boats etc. Remodeled a few years ago, the home features large rooms and an open floor plan, with an enlarged. master bedroom and living room, modern master bath, dual pane windowa and great views! Multiple patios and a deck are situated behind the home for your enjoyment of the view and pool/spa. All info deemed reliable, but buyer to verify all prior to close of escrow.
- 1167 Sander Ct, Escondido, CA 92026
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1390 Sqft
- Nice one-level home on wide cul-de-sac with pie shaped lot and potential RV parking in the backyard--lots of cement areas for patio or parking small recreation vehicles. Home has wood beamed ceilings in some rooms and a family room or bonus room with wood ceiling and wood pellet stove (permits unknown, but appears to be in the sq. ft. as listed in assessor records--buyer to verify). Kitchen opens to the bonus room and dining area! Lots of windows along back of home. One agent is related to homeowner.
- 650 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd Spc 91, San Marcos, CA 92078
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1152 Sqft